Sauleda acrylic canvas with a grey PVC coating on the inner face. Ideal for cratch covers or other applications where water resistance and light reflecting qualities are important. In addition to the Teflon treatment on its face, this canvas has a 150gsm PVC coating making it exceptionally water resistant and the grey PVC finish provides an airy light finish inside. The PVC coating increases its water column rating from 350mm (uncoated AC11) to 1000mm but naturally reducing the air permeability.
- Excellent colour stability
- High resistance to sunlight and outdoor conditions
- Maximum resistance to tearing due to stretching
- Weather resistant to extreme temperature
- Tightly woven finish with traditional canvas appearance
The Acrylic Canvas is a synthetic woven 300gsm base material supplied in either an uncoated or PU or PVC coated finish and is designed to excel in outdoor applications. A highly technical but natural canvas appearance makes this fabric perfectly suited to withstand the rigours of the outdoor and marine environment. Solution dyed for colour stability and UV resistance.
Acrylic canvas can be sewn with a domestic machine but thought must be given to maneuvering the canvas as it will be quite stiff initially, however it will soften with use. (PVC coated canvas would require an semi Industrial / Industrial machine)
Weight: 425 grams per square metre
Roll Width: 145cm
CLEARANCE FABRIC - LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE
* SHIPPING NOTE: THIS PRODUCT HAS TO BE SHIPPED AS A ROLL PLEASE SELECT COURIER AS THE DELIVERY OPTION AT CHECKOUT *
...THERE ARE SOMETIMES SHORT LENGTHS AVAILABLE IN OUR SALE CATEGORY....
A COLOUR-RANGE SAMPLE-PACK IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT AC10 COLOUR SAMPLES